RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Only Authorized Vehicles are permitted to be stored at Lakeside Storage, provided each is currently licensed, registered and operable and otherwise in compliance with these Rules and Regulations.
- No repairs, restorations, or any mechanical maintenance of any motorized vehicle, boat, trailer or other vehicle or equipment shall be conducted at Lakeside Storage.
- Lessee shall use their designated space/unit for the parking of authorized vehicles only. Authorized vehicles must maintain and be currently licensed, registered, and operable.
- Only authorized vehicles shall be permitted within Lakeside Storage. Prohibited Vehicles shall not be permitted within Lakeside Storage.
Parking of authorized vehicles shall only be permitted only in the designated parking spaces/unit and as provided for in these rules and regulations. Parking in any other area is prohibited including but not limited to grassy areas, fire lanes and gate openings.
Vehicles/Trailers parked in unauthorized spaces/units or otherwise parked in violation of any of these rules are subject to fines and/or will be towed away immediately at the vehicle owner’s expense. Prohibited vehicles will be towed away immediately at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- No vehicle/trailer shall be parked so as to preclude or prohibit the entry into or exit from any designated parking area or any storage space/unit by another vehicle/trailer. All vehicle/trailers must be parked wholly within the designated storage space/unit without intruding past the boundaries of the designated storage space/unit. This rule specifically includes, but is not limited to, the parking of a vehicle/trailer in a position blocking entry into or exit from the occupant’s own designated space. Vehicles parked in violation of this provision will be towed away immediately at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- There shall be no parking or storage of Mopeds, Motorcycles, or Bicycles in the RV storage area.
- All authorized vehicles parked at Lakeside Storage (including but not limited to, designated parking areas) must be operable and possess a current license and registration.
- Lessee shall be responsible for any and all acts in violation of Lakeside Storages Lease Agreement and Rules and Regulations by their family members, guests, etc. while on Lakeside Enterprises LLC property. Ultimately, the Lessee shall be assessed and shall be liable for any damages, fines, and/or penalties arising out of such violation(s)
- Lakeside Storage is NOT obligated to provide any notice (including, but not limited to, a letter mailed to the Lessee or a notice posted on the vehicle) to the Lessee of the vehicle before the vehicle is towed and/or the Lessee is fines or penalized due to violations of these rules and regulations.
- Personal Property items (other than Authorized Vehicles/Trailers) shall not be kept or stored in any designated storage space within the R.V. storage area. Nor shall the installation of any storage sheds (temporary or permanent) be permitted.
- No one shall race engines, honk horns, spin wheels, permit engines to idle excessively or otherwise create unnecessary noise with motor vehicles. All motor vehicles must have adequate muffler and exhaust system. The arming and/or disarming of vehicle security alarms and other security devices shall not disturb owners and/or other customers at Lakeside Storage.
- Lakeside Storage is not responsible for any theft, damage or vandalism, which may occur with any vehicle/trailer while parked at Lakeside Storage.
- No person is allowed to sleep and/or temporarily or permanently reside in any vehicle or storage space/unit at Lakeside Storage.
- No littering shall occur at Lakeside Storage. Use of dumpster is for bagged trash only. Lessee will be charged for any use of the dumpster for non-bagged trash as well as for any clean-up associated with items left by Lessee on the premises or in unit/space.
- No loud noise creating a nuisance shall be allowed.
- No pets are allowed on Lakeside Storage property or the surrounding property owned by Lakeside Enterprises LLC.
- Smoking on lakeside storage property or the surrounding property owned by Lakeside Enterprises LLC is prohibited.
- The speed limit is 10 MPH. No careless or reckless driving is permitted on premises.
- Facility entry is by keypad only. Gate access code is exclusively for Lessee’s use. When entering or exiting gate DO NOT tailgate.
- Lessee’s visitors and guests are to be accompanied by Lessee at all times and are the Lessee’s responsibility which includes proper entry and exit of the premises and proper care of facility property. Children are to remain with, and be supervised by parents at all times.
- Lakeside Storage reserves the right to move vehicles/trailers at our discretion without the permission of the owner.
- All batteries must be disconnected if left on boat.
- No dumping of sewage, waste water or any form of liquid or chemical is allowed.
- All vehicles stored outside should be covered and all covers must be tight and secured.
- All vehicles/trailers must have tires fully inflated and those tires will remain inflated.
- Lessee may only use one lock per storage space and the Lessee is required to keep their leased space locked at all times.
- “Authorized Vehicle” shall mean and refer to a recreational vehicle, boat, trailer, truck used for transporting 5th wheeler units, or an Authorized Non-Commercial Passenger Vehicle. “Authorized Vehicle” shall not include any “Prohibited Vehicle”, as defined herein.
- “Authorized Non-Commercial Passenger Vehicle” shall mean and refer to a passenger vehicle which is not a Prohibited Vehicle and which is (i) temporarily stored while the Authorized Vehicle which is normally stored in such space is being used, or (ii) used to tow an Authorized Vehicle or is towed by an Authorized Vehicle and has towing equipment permanently affixed thereto. In no event shall the combination of towing/towed vehicle and associated Authorized Vehicle extend beyond the boundaries of the designated parking area or storage space/unit.
- “Prohibited Vehicle” shall mean and refer to any Commercial Vehicle; any unlicensed motorized vehicle (including but not limited to, motorized scooter, miniature electric or gas-powered vehicle);any aircraft trailer, aircraft, or mobile home; any Inoperative Vehicle or any other similar vehicle; and/or any vehicle or vehicular equipment, mobile or otherwise, constituting a nuisance. Prohibited Vehicles shall not be allowed in any portion of Lakeside Storage.
- “Commercial Vehicle” shall mean and refer to any vehicle bearing a commercial license or commercial signs or commercial advertising or having more than two (2) axles, or single vehicle or combination of vehicles having more than four (4) wheels on the ground or a single vehicle or combination of vehicles six feet, eight inches (6’8”) or more in width. Commercial Vehicle shall include, without limitation, a dump truck, cement mixer, oil or gas truck, or delivery truck.
- “Inoperative Vehicle” shall mean and refer to any vehicle which is not motorized, or which is wrecked, burned, wholly or partially dismantled, or which lacks an engine, transmission, wheel or wheels, or which is on blocks, of which lacks a current license or registration or which otherwise is incapable of being driven upon the highways of the State of Kansas in full compliance with the Kansas Department of Motor Vehicles Vehicle Code.
The following list includes but is not limited to items that may NOT be stored at Lakeside Storage:
- Any living thing
- Used tires
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Irreplaceable items
- Furs, jewelry and other expensive items.
- Food, beverages and perishable items of any kind.